Virtual Aviation Summer Workshop
Price: € 495,00
- 3-day workshop (09:00 – 17:00)
- 4-hour theory
- 18-hour flight program in command of our simulators !
Available for :
- Future pilot-students
- Flight simulation fanatics
Do you want to become an airline pilot and integrate a Flight School in the short term ? Are you rather passionate about airliners and flight simulators ? Would you like to know more about the mechanisms of the Boeing 737NG and climb aboard a cockpit simulator ?
Get your wishes fulfilled by joining Brussels Flight Simulators's brand new Virtual Aviation Summer Workshop !
During 3 days, our team invites you for a complete and fascinating workshop dedicated to the Boeing 737NG, one of the most-used airliners in the world. Besides theoretical courses to better understand Principles of Flight, Navigation basics and the control mechanisms of this flamboyant machine, you will also be in command of our professional flight simulators (Boeing 737NG, Light Sim Stations) under the supervision of our instructors.
So, do not wait any longer and join us for a Summer Workshop where you will learn and have fun in one of the best flight simulation centers in Belgium, two steps away from Brussels Airport !
- August 16-18, 2017 – 09:00-17:00 (French & English)
- August 22-24, 2017 – 09:00-17:00 (Dutch & English)
|NUMBER OF PARTICIPANTS|
Max. 6 participants per workshop (do not wait to subscribe !)
- 15-25 years old
- Aviation minded
- Basis knowledge about aviation and flight simulation
- Good knowledge in English (courses will be mainly given in French and Dutch using english vocabulary)
- 4 hours of theoretical courses
- 13 hours in control of an Individual Light Sim Station (running P3D V4 + PMDG)
- 5 hours as pilot in our professional Boeing 737NG simulator
- Principles of Flight (basics)
- Primary Flight Controls (“stick & rudder”)
- Secondary Flight Controls (Flaps, Spoilers, Trim…)
- Engines & Thrust
- B737 systems (basics)
- B737 – starting from “Cold & Dark”
- Basic T/O & Climb techniques + Departure Procedures (SIDs)
- Basic Approach & Landing techniques + Arrival Procedures (STARs)
- Phraseology basics
- Radio Navigation basics (ILS, DME, VOR, NDB)
- Weather basics (Pressure, Wind, Clouds)
- Many Takeoffs and Landings
- 6 complete flights from preflight to full stop at the gate
- All flights are networked so all participants can “see” each other and share the same virtual airspace
5 in stock