Pilots / Student-Pilots sessions
From: € 139,00
|WELCOME INTO THE PILOTS ROOM !|
The following flight packages are dedicated to pilots & student-pilots who want to learn and/or practice their procedures, cockpit flows or prepare their interviews or assessments in a professional Boeing 737NG flight simulator.
Are you a professional pilot or a student ? Do you need a cockpit familiarization ? First steps before entering an ATPL school ? Are you preparing for a FFS session or looking for FSTD practice ? Or would you simply like to fly your ILS or DME ? We have unbeatable prices for you !
At Brussels Flight Simulators, we provide you with a static Boeing 737-800 NG cockpit for a 360° immersive experience like never before ! Thanks to ProSim737, Prepar3D and among 24.000 different airports, pilots can choose to fly everywhere in the world in any weather conditions and even train non-normal procedures from one engine out after V1 to emergency descents for rapid depressurization within more than 150 highly realistic failures !
English / French
|PRICING (each session available for 3-PILOT CREWS)|
- 1 hour = 139 €
- 2 hours = 259 €
- 3 hours = 379 €
- 4 hours = 499 €
- 5 hours = 619 €
- 6 hours = 739 €
- 7 hours = 859 €
- 8 hours = 979 €
- Worldwide topographic coverage in HD
- 99% of the working functionalities featured in the Boeing 737-800 NG cockpit
- Force feedback on the controls provided by a Dynamic Control Loading system
- Fully surrounding visual (5 HD projector system recreating the outside view for a complete immersion for both cockpit and cabin)
- Professional simulator operator included
|IMPORTANT : do you need a specific Flight / Type Rating / Instrument Rating Instructor ?|
1) Please contact us on email@example.com or (+32) 2 720 85 13 and do not proceed with a reservation. For that kind of specific request, extra-time might be needed to obtain the services of a professional instructor. You will then receive a specific bill that you can choose to pay online or by the time you come at Brussels Flight Simulators to perform your session.
2) If you wish to be provided with a more complete package of services (including Interview Preparation, Simulator Coaching & CV-Letter Redaction), please contact our partner Pilot Assessment.
- To book your flight, select the duration here below (multiple of 1-hour blocks).
- Select the number of pilots on board (max. 3 pilots / session)
- Choose a date in the calendar & click on an available time spot at the bottom.
- Click on ‘BOOK NOW’ for the full price to appear.
- Proceed with the final payment.
WARNING : in case of urgent timing, please contact us if the day & time you have picked are not available due to other flight sessions.
|Thank you & see you soon on board of our B737NG !|
Take a look inside with our official videos !