|STEP 1 : Q & A|
Once the registration is confirmed, each participant will be sent a list of questions that he/she can answer and send back via the following address : firstname.lastname@example.org
It will enable our psychologist to have a pre-understanding about the type of fear each person feels in order to prepare for the following interview.
|STEP 2 : Meeting with our psychologist|
Each participant is invited to come to Brussels Flight Simulators’s location to meet and talk with our psychologist specialized in aviophobia.
This individual meeting of 30 minutes will enable the person to talk openly about his fear and ask questions regarding the course and what he/she can expect at the end of it.
|STEP 3 : theoretical course|
- 9:00 am – 09:30 am : “welcome on board” & course introduction
- 9:30 am – 10:30 am : course n°1 (Themes : the mechanisms of a fear, the psychological aspects of aviophobia)
- 10:30 am – 10:45 am : break
- 10:45 am – 11:30 am : course n°2 (Theme : the principles of aeronautics)
- 11:30 am – 12:15 am : course n°3 (Theme : the aspects of aviation safety)
- 12:15 am – 1:00 pm : Q&A session
- 1:00 pm – 1:30 pm : lunch (included)
|STEP 4 : practical course|
- 1:30 pm – 4:30 pm : flight sessions on board of our Boeing 737 simulator (30 minutes / person with an operator)
- 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm : débriefing (30 minutes / person)
Group members who are not in control of the Boeing or in debriefing can either choose to attend the other sessions or rest in the lounge room.
|STEP 5 : return trip (tickets included)|
After the theory on the ground comes the practice in the air.
Each participant is invited to embark for a short return trip from Brussels in the company of the other group members, our psychologist and a professionnal pilot to experiment theoretical and practical notions learned on the ground and in the Boeing 737 simulator.