|Step 1 : Survey form|
After your registration and payment are confirmed, you receive a list of questions to fill in before the day of the method.
It will enable our main psychologist, M. David Van Walleghem, to have a pre-understanding about your type of fear and to prepare the best way possible for your interview.
|Step 2 : Technical course|
- 9:00 – 09:30 : “welcome on board” & method introduction
- 9:30 – 10:30 : presentation talk & psychological aspects of aviophobia
- 10:30 – 10:45 : coffie break
- 10:45 – 12:00 : principles of flying & aspects of aviation safety
- 12:00 – 12:30 : Q&A session
- 12:30 – 1:30 : lunch (included)
|Step 3 : Flight session in our Boeing 737 simulator|
- 1:30 – 5:00 : flight sessions (30 minutes / person with an operator)
- 2:00 – 5:00 : debriefing with a psychologist (30 minutes / person)
- 5:00 – 6:00 : final debriefing in group
Group members who are not in control of the Boeing or in debriefing can either choose to attend the other sessions or rest in our lounge room.
|OPTION : Return trip on a real plane|
After the theory on the ground comes the practice in the air.
You are invited to embark for a short return trip aboard a real plane with one of our psychologists to experiment theoretical and practical notions learned on the ground and in the Boeing 737 simulator.
This flight can either be done in a civil airliner or in a smaller aircraft (ex : Cessna) depending on several factors (weather conditions, budgets, availabilities, etc.).
|OPTION : Follow-up with a psychologist|
Once your method is over, one of our pyschologists remains at your disposal for personal meetings if you wish to receive more advice or plan to take on a airplane trip in the days / weeks that follow.
If you are interested in starting a follow-up, you can contact M. David Van Walleghem, via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or mobile (+32 (0) 474 40 12 12).
Price : 59€ / Hour
|OPTION : Extra-flight session in our boeing 737 simulator|
If you wish (or need) to spend more time on board of our flight simulator, extra-flight session(s) can be booked on a date and time of your choice.
A session can also coincide with a real flight for wich you would like to be fully prepared.
Price : 119€ / hour